His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me. Matthew 10:29-31
Authentic, Inspired, Soulful Portraiture for
Seniors, Weddings & Families.
As an artist, I reserve the right to decline any job that I find offensive, in poor taste or violates my right to freedom of expression, personal authenticity and integrity.
Capturing fleeting moments; the giggle of a toddler, the love in a groom's eyes when he sees his bride for the first time, your son or daughter at that amazing moment right before they grow up and become REAL grownups... those are the moments that matter. Being able to capture them in a way that brings them to life again makes my heart smile like you wouldn't believe!
I AM A SELF-TAUGHT PHOTOGRAPHER THAT IS BEYOND BLESSED TO MEET AND CAPTURE THE PERSONALITIES OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE!
* I LOVE to laugh (laughing's definitely my favorite)!
* I'm a BIG time hugger :)
* I LOVE anything turquoise!
* Sparkles make every day better.
* I think "glitter" should be considered a primary color. :D
* I have the world's greatest hubby (you'll probably meet him at our session).
* I'm crazy about our three kids and our two pups!
* Tea is a must! Downton Abbey for the win!
* I can't text without using at least three !'s and two :) 's
* A client is never just a client, you are instantly considered a friend