His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me. Matthew 10:29-31
Authentic, Inspired, Soulful Portraiture for
Seniors, Weddings & Families.
As an artist, I reserve the right to decline any job that I find offensive, in poor taste or violates my right to freedom of expression, personal authenticity and integrity.
Where do you get your inspiration?
Pinterest of course. Ha, just kidding ;) While I peruse it often (who doesn't),
I actually find my inspiration comes more from the beauty around me; moments with my family, the passion of others in this field and of course, my walk with Jesus always inspires me and gives me new breath every day.
I AM A SELF-TAUGHT PHOTOGRAPHER THAT IS BEYOND BLESSED TO MEET AND CAPTURE THE PERSONALITIES OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE!
* I LOVE to laugh (laughing's definitely my favorite)!
* I'm a BIG time hugger :)
* I LOVE anything turquoise!
* Sparkles make every day better.
* I think "glitter" should be considered a primary color. :D
* I have the world's greatest hubby (you'll probably meet him at our session).
* I'm crazy about our three kids and our two pups!
* Tea is a must! Downton Abbey for the win!
* I can't text without using at least three !'s and two :) 's
* A client is never just a client, you are instantly considered a friend